Mormon God-Adam Theory - Page 9 of 10

QUOTE (Happy_LDS) When you read that quote, - Page 9 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 13th May, 2014 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
  Mormon God-Adam Theory Also known as the Adam God Doctrine as promoted by Brigham Young - "As Man is... God once was... As God is... Man may become"
10th May, 2014 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Mormon God-Adam Theory - Page 9

international QUOTE
"As Man is... God once was... As God is... Man may become"

When you read that quote, what comes to your mind? What it means to you?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2014 - 9:11am / Post ID: #

Mormon God-Adam Theory
A Friend

Theory God-Adam Mormon

I think of all my imperfections yet through Christ I may become just like God. I have the hope and aspiration to continue forward, and it gives me the happiness to have eternal life, and more learning and knowledge after this life to come and attain perfection.

Post Date: 11th May, 2014 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Mormon God-Adam Theory
A Friend

Mormon God-Adam Theory Studies Doctrine Mormon

It makes me think of the generations of the gods. Though I have a hard time trying to comprehend it, I try to imagine our Heavenly Father's godly parents and grandparents and on back. WOW!

Post Date: 12th May, 2014 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Theory God-Adam Mormon

Name: ArtV

Comments: How do you reconcile Isaiah 44:6-8 wherein God states in part,

international QUOTE
".. . I am the First and I am the Last, Beside Me there is no God. ", and "Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one. "

Post Date: 12th May, 2014 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Mormon God-Adam Theory
A Friend

Theory God-Adam Mormon

[In the same light on this topic] how do you reconcile [the below scripture?]

international QUOTE
Psalms 82:1 "God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods." and psalms 82:6 "I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are achildren of the most High."

12th May, 2014 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Mormon God-Adam Theory

I wonder sometimes, does it really make sense to rent an "edited" Are rated movie? If the movie is already bad, why to rent an "Edited" version, isn't better not to watch it at all?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th May, 2014 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Mormon God-Adam Theory
A Friend

Mormon God-Adam Theory - Page 9

I could see how even an edited movie could still be bad If the whole plot is unwholesome. If it were a movie with a few curse words or maybe a brief n-de scene, but otherwise a wholesome uplifting movie the edited movie would be probably be alright. The r-rating is more a rule of thumb than a strict guideline, there are some pg-13 movies that shouldn't be watched by anyone and there are some are movies that are relatively mild.

13th May, 2014 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Mormon God-Adam Theory Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 9

international QUOTE (Happy_LDS)

When you read that quote, what comes to your mind? What it means to you?

It shows the full circle of things. That there is a reason why we do what we do, and a reason why God does what he does. Even more it makes God Real. He realize God came to earth and lived a life in some way "like" we do. He knows the challenges we face not because he is God (Knows all) but because he lived through some of them just like we do. It makes having faith and trust in him that much easier.

international QUOTE

How do you reconcile Isaiah 44:6-8 wherein God states in part, ".. . I am the First and I am the Last, Beside Me there is no God. ", and "Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one. "

Because this is talking about our Relationship with our God. Heavenly Father is always going to be our God. He is always going to be the one that provided for our Salvation (Through Christ). This never changes. Even though there are most likely other God out there, we don't worship them and they don't provide anything for our salvation. God doesn't need to sit around and explain everything about other God's. When all we need to focus on is Him.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Mormon God-Adam Theory

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,