Computer Fan Direction - Page 2 of 2

As a follow-up to this topic I have only today - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 29th Dec, 2006 - 2:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Repairing a power supply fan
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2006 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Computer Fan Direction
A Friend

Computer Fan Direction - Page 2

I remember reading something about that and yes the temperature will be cooler if all fans are blowing air out of the case as opposed to some blowing and other blowing out.

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2006 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Direction Fan Computer

You will get a better "over-all" cooling by having the fans blow out. The air flow will be far less turbulent inside the case. If you blow into the case, certain parts will cool down far more than others, which will be hotter and you may end up with "dead spots" of no cooling.

21st Dec, 2006 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Computer Fan Direction Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Looks like I need to switch one fan from pointing in to pointing out. However, it should be noted that I do have a dual harddrive fan right under my harddrive and it disburses heat from it that way. Of course there is also the CPU fan which is a default these days. You got me sold on the dust idea though.

29th Dec, 2006 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Direction Fan Computer

As a follow-up to this topic I have only today gotten the opportunity to change around my fan direction and found a marked decrease in system temperature!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Computer Fan Direction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,