Canada Gender Selection

Canada Gender Selection - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jan, 2015 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2012 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Canada Gender Selection

Canadian MP: Parliament Must Denounce Sex-Selection Abortions

A Canadian MP is pushing parliament to denounce sex-selection abortions at a time when studies show women are using ultrasounds to determine the sex of unborn children for the purposes of sex-selection abortions. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2014 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Canada Gender Selection
A Friend

Selection Gender Canada

international QUOTE
Conservative MP Mark Warawa's private member's motion would ask the House of Commons to condemn sex-selection abortions. He says it is needed because the practice discriminates against women.

If abortions did not discriminate against women, would the practice still be condemned? I'm curious. China, India, Canada--they all seem to favor sons. Are there any countries that would rather have a daughter instead of a son? I know the Amazons did. However, that wasn't a country and I'm pretty sure Amazons were just a myth of ancient Greece rather than reality.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2014 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Canada Gender Selection History & Civil Business Politics

Sex-Selection Abortions are Perfectly Legal in Canada

The targeting of females in the womb simply because they are girls is a global problem also experienced in the United Kingdom. Ref. Source 2

4th Nov, 2014 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Selection Gender Canada

If you keep targeting females then eventually you will have underpopulation and in many areas of Canada its already underpopulated. What's wrong with having a baby girl?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

9th Jan, 2015 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Selection Gender Canada

I agree one hundred percent we much let girl baby occur. I personally hoped for one but have two good boys. I think if people look to china and other places were female babies were killed or aborted we would see why.

Males in mid twenties high rate of suicide as no way to have a life mate and is very depressing. Males hang around and lose motivation for life since they see no personal future in it for themselves. Also many have considered male partners just because they are so lonely.

I guess overpopulation can be lowed in this method but at a considerable cost.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Canada Gender Selection

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,