Revenge! - Page 6 of 6

If Florena takes FP from me, do I get a message - Page 6 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 19th Oct, 2012 - 8:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: With Regards to Stealing FP Choose the One that Best Describes You.
  I think stealing FP is immoral       33.33%
  I have stolen FP in the past, but no more       7.69%
  I think stealing FP is comical, I actively try it       0.00%
  I would like to try it but I am afraid of being caught       17.95%
  I need to research it more and make the attempt       41.03%
Total Votes: 39
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Need Some Revenge? The Art of Stealing FP...
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Revenge!
A Friend

Revenge! - Page 6

Personally I think someone has too much time on their hands. A game within a game. It as if the moderator is using this as an attempt to force behavior.... buy insurance or you lose your FP. If I lose all my FP then my participation will drop, so who is really losing out? Plus when she steals FP who gets it? Does she need FP? can you steal it from her?

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2008 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Revenge

Not sure what you are trying to say here? A game within a game?

Florena only operates in certain places and has a purpose as does everything else in the site.

14th Apr, 2008 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Revenge! Feedback & FAQ News Community

May I request a small thumbnail for my story about fairies? Anything fairy-ish will do for me, thank you!

2nd Jun, 2008 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Revenge

Florena has gotten to me a number of times, just a few minutes ago actually which is why I was reading this thread! And although I did say that I voted it was immoral--I am not sure how strongly I feel about it, but on the same note, I don't think I would attempt to steal anyone elses.

I kind of feel like if someone replied and earned FP--stealing it from them isn't right. Just my opinion. I am not offended or anything that it is stolen from me...and No that is not an open invitation to my FP! I do store it mostly in the bank!

I wonder how the cost of insurance figures over the amount she steals?

4th Nov, 2008 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Revenge

Florena, Florena, Florena. She's a sneaky lil wench, eh? Honestly, she's only hit me a couple of times in the past couple of years. At this point, I don't really feel it so much FP-wise, it just offends me that she's stealing from us! laugh.gif

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2008 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Revenge!
A Friend

Revenge!

It is my belief that it is immoral for people to be able to steal FP. I work hard to get the FP I have earned and for someone to just steal it is not right in my book. I do have insurance and a watcher. She has stolen from me before that is why I have protection in place now. That cost me enough. Good thing I have a bank account.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jan, 2011 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Revenge! - Page 6

For those who did not like the fact that FP (forum points) could be stolen, do not worry, you do not need it anymore. There will be a new system in place to show merit and no one can steal it from you.

19th Oct, 2012 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Revenge! Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 6

If Florena takes FP from me, do I get a message that some of my FP is stolen? So far I haven't seen any of my FP stolen.

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Revenge!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,