Most Stressful Job - Page 2 of 2

What about President of the United States - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Mar, 2008 - 10:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
21st Jun, 2005 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Most Stressful Job - Page 2

My opinion:

The most sressful job would be having to deal with and being responsible DIRECTLY for other people's lifes. Not as a president, an air traffic controller, an attorney who represents death-row inmates, or A police officer. As a surgeon.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Most Stressful Job
A Friend

Job Stressful Most

I would have to say working for the Red Cross in the most infected aids areas. The reason being because you have to see people die daily, and you can only give them hope because their is no cure for the disease. Another occupation I think that would be difficult is to be a journalist in a predominantly muslim country, where there were lots of extremists.

24th May, 2006 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Most Stressful Job UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

From my personal experiences the most stressful job would have to be management of a 24 hr restaurant. Not only do you have to worry about how the story is going monetarily, but you also have concerns of if you have enough available stock when you are not there. But to make the worst of the worst about this type of job is wondering if your next shift employees are going to show up for their shift at 2:00 am. Overall it does not matter what you do or how well you run your store in this type of environment there will always be one reason or another that you will get a phone call between midnight and 3:00 am for something. I guess the lack of sleep contributes a lot to the stressful conditions.

24th May, 2006 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Job Stressful Most

The most sressful job would be . . . a surgeon.
Yes, being a surgeon would be very stressful, but what about the nurse? The nurse must answer to several doctors and the patients, administer medications which could be life threatening if not done correctly, work long shifts at all hours, be alert to any alarming symptoms in their patients, and be a therapist to those who are depressed and discouraged.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2006 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Most Stressful Job
A Friend

Job Stressful Most

The most stressful job I can think of would be parole officer. It is more stressful than a patrol officer's job because you'd have to deal with only convicted and recently released criminals all day.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2008 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Most Stressful Job
A Friend

Most Stressful Job

A telemarketer's job can be stressful. First, you have to reach a quota, then, you talk all day. And then we add the fact that people they call usually become irritated since they sell stuff over the phone; lastly, the cusses and the nasty talk from the people being called is the last nail to the coffin; it will surely test one's sensitiveness, smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2008 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Most Stressful Job - Page 2

What about President of the United States of America? Your every move is scrutinized and decisions you make affects millions.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Most Stressful Job

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,