Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

Javascript Chess Chess made using PHP, Mysql and a strong Javascript front end.
25th Nov, 2012 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Javascript Chess

JavaScript Chess

I was testing out some Chess programs to use here. One I came across was open source: JavaScript Chess. In testing it I was very impressed with the CPU play as well as the simple animations moving the pieces. My only regret is that near the end game this pop-up window came up with debug info so there are bugs to be worked out.

Javascript Chess
Javascript Chess (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2012 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Chess Javascript

Javascript Chess Description

Play in your Firefox browser, no installation necessary, or upload to your server and play with a far-away friend. Games can be saved to a database and/or a simple text file. Includes a simple PHP mysql script for database connection.

Utilizes bitboards (arrays of two 32-bit numbers) and lookup tables for fast move-generation and analysis. Endings include checkmate and resignation; draws are yet to be implemented. The cpu engine is a work in progress, suggestions/contributions are welcome. Can log static-exchange stats and be configured for more.

30th Nov, 2012 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Javascript Chess Reviews RPG & Card Board

The game looks super cool! I liked the whole thing, I noticed that the game on the picture lets you choose a lot of options to change the game or something.

30th Nov, 2012 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Chess Javascript

The interface does look nice, that's what first attracted me to it but it is useless if you can't play a game of chess properly. The other element is JavaScript is very unstable at times especially with browser updates or browser versions.

> TOPIC: Javascript Chess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,