Best Age For Mormons To Marry - Page 3 of 3

I'm a Roman Catholic here in Spain - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 19th Jan, 2013 - 2:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Best of  Best Age For Mormons Marry
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2013 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Best Age For Mormons To Marry
A Friend

Best Age For Mormons To Marry - Page 3

international QUOTE (Pandora)
Then when you said the maturity is there you was also passing judgment? Because with this same premise, who are you to judge? I was stating my opinion just like you was stating yours.

To be honest, I can't really say whether the maturity is there or not. If I were to judge, I would have to judge each case individually. I am just willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, that's all.

international QUOTE
These young men have spent two years representing the Lord, getting revelation, speaking under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost, dealing with people's eternal salvation, etc. You're right--"The comparison is non-existent."

In a way, yes, but in my view, they both require a degree of maturity. After all, 14 year olds are not allowed to serve missions.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags as instructed here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2013 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Marry Mormons Age Best

In all seriousness you should not marry until you have your career figured out and know where you're going to live should children come around. Probably you should know that by the first couple of years after your mission but it may be longer for others depending on their circumstances. What I'm getting that is not everyone can be placed in the same boat. I think you can manage as a couple and still study and work but by the time the first child comes everything changes!

19th Jan, 2013 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Best Age For Mormons To Marry Studies Doctrine Mormon

I'm a Roman Catholic here in Spain and I don't think there is a specific age for people to get married but I do understand the concern some mormons have. As long as they're happy and they know what they're doing and they have jobs, etc I think they can successfully make it. My parents worked very hard in order to provide for me and my siblings and we weren't rich.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Best Age For Mormons To Marry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,