D & D RPG Review Closed - Page 4 of 9

I'm very similar to Krusten about the - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 28th Jan, 2013 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
3rd Jan, 2013 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed - Page 4

Your game has been customized. You have a unique look with Times New Roman text, a larger Character Avatar and colors that match your Theme. This will make your Threads easily distinguishable from the others.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2013 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Closed Review RPG and D

May I ask why level 3 to start in your RPG? I would have liked to join in mostly to get my activity up somewhat but cannot see myself running a level 3 character yet.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2013 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed
A Friend

D & D RPG Review Closed Reviews RPG & Card Board

That is easy, the campaigns suppose to be taking place in a dungeon labyrinth in [which] no ones ever escaped from. The last time I tested the story I used level 12 players, they found some parts easy and some parts hard.

I understood I used to high a level players last time as I wanted it to be more changing but I also wanted there chance as making it out because they have there gods blessings. If I used level ones then the believability that the PC party is the 1st to make it out would be shot out the window as far as realism. And, level 3 is not a hard thing to play, it is much like being level one just you have slightly higher health points and if your a caster you have a about 3 more spells then a level one. Honestly I think a level 3 is easier to play then a level 1 because at level one there's a lot of that "I'm not strong enough to do anything feeling" and at level 3 its more of "Well maybe I can do it."

I did end up dumbing it down some, changing some of the traps damage form being D8s to being D4s for the early levels. While the party formed. But later on there's going to be things incredibly hard to deal with 90% of time this will be riddles, puzzles, traps, and RP times, but there will be some combat, when they get down to the area of the dungeon that's populated by monsters.

I would love it if you joined the game. I have a feeling I might be losing 1 to 2 players soon because of inactivity. I will be pushing the story lines speed up this week so if you do plain to join now would be a good time. Just draft a level 3 and post it in my character approval thread. I think we may have to many fighters so less your hart beset on playing a fighter I suggest much anything ells. And, if you have not given the setting a read over you may wish to.

27th Jan, 2013 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Closed Review RPG and D

I like to feel connected with my characters, I'm just weird that way. Starting out at level 3 makes me feel like I have no connection with them as if I missed some history about them. Do you have plans for a level 1 scenario anytime soon?

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2013 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed
A Friend

Closed Review RPG and D

No I do not have plains for a level one campaign at all. [But] the way you can feel connected with your character is by righting a [heart] felt back story for them, also you can allays opt to join the game at a lower level then the rest of the players, this is the right of any player. Even if a game is designed for say level 7 players a player may always [choose] to handicap themselves by joining at a lower level. This tends to do nothing more then make the game more challenging for the player whom picks such an option. Its the responsibility of the game master to respect the players wish. And, maintain the difficulty for the rest of the players while that one player might struggle.

You are more then welcome to draft a level 3 or below for my game. Just understand the difficulty of the game will be set for some one of level 3 so if you find the character you create to be struggling it is of your own doing. However, you might also love the challenge and strive to overcome and strive despite the handicap. Its really up to the [style] of play the player likes with in the game masters world.

28th Jan, 2013 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed

A character at a lower level could be a possibility but then I might have to end up playing in the background to keep from getting my character hurt.

Let me look some character classes over and see if I can handle something outside the realm of a fighter and get back to you. When do I have until?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2013 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

D & D RPG Review Closed
A Friend

D & RPG Review Closed - Page 4

I still have 3 spots opening in my game and a feeling that if my AFK player does not post soon I will have 4 opening. It's not fair to keep that AFK player in game to long if hes not going to be active. You have lots of time. The sooner the better yes, but take as much time as you like. So long as I have openings I will not restrict people to join.

28th Jan, 2013 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

D & RPG Review Closed Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

I'm very similar to Krusten about the link that connects me to my characters: that's why I didn't join your game. Starting at level 3 is for me like my life begun when I was ten and my childhood was only a tale I heard from other people. By the way, you said you will lose a couple of players. Foxrogue and..?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: D & D RPG Review Closed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,