Fracking In Canada

Fracking Canada - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Sep, 2014 - 4:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Fracking In Canada
A Friend

Fracking In Canada

Fracking is the act of drilling and hydraulically pumping some fluid into the ground to extract shale gas. Each site needs several hundred oil tankers and kills off everything on the land for years afterwards. People in My community has been furious about this as farms and private property is being destroyed causing it to look like a desert minefield afterwards with hundreds of holes spaced in a perfect grid. Some people have actually decided to burn these fracking trucks just to raise a point.

No long term studied have been conducted on the effects it has on the environment but yet our government has allowed it for exploration usage.

If you see a vote in your city about shale gas or fracking say no!

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2013 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Canada Fracking

That's awful, isn't this topic raised in the movie with Matt Damon called "Promised Land", I don't know if you saw it but talks about something similar. Anyhow, how is the police handling this issue because well, people cannot go around setting trucks on fire. Can a peaceful agreement be reached? In what province of Canada is this occurring?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2014 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Fracking In Canada
A Friend

Fracking In Canada History & Civil Business Politics

What if my city is already a desert in North Africa and the natural life is already gone? Would fracking still be bad when there is nothing left to destroy?

> TOPIC: Fracking In Canada

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,