Types Of Government - Page 2 of 2

"By far the most dangerous foe we have - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Mar, 2009 - 11:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Left and Right Only?
12th Oct, 2004 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Types Of Government - Page 2

I'm wondering if I clicked a wrong button or two?

Your Personal issues Score is 50%.
Your Economic issues Score is 80%.

Conservative Centrist laugh.gif

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2004 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Government Types

Link: https://www.self-gov.org/quiz.html

The other link was failing so the one above should work.

The test is only a rough idea of course, but it says something.

One of the difficulties with these kinds of tests, I find, is that there are laws (in my opinion) that should apply to all and there are "higher laws" by which I would want live (and have others live in my community) which should only ever be imposed after mutual agreement (in a similar way we do in a club or Church). Just as a church may revoke your membership if you do not live up to the rules you agreed to, so such a society, state, etc. may do the same - or whatever the penalty was you agreed to.

That said, I'm with Nighthawk and Psychoses - regarding contractual societies I would have scored less on the personal issues (as I am conservative/Christian ("right wing") in *that* context).

It's interesting to see everyone's score. I wish there was a distinction between laws you would like to live by and laws you must live by (temporally speaking) in such quizes.

Dubhdara.

Reconcile Edited: dubhdara on 12th Oct, 2004 - 4:57pm

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

12th Oct, 2004 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Types Of Government History & Civil Business Politics

Since everyone seems to be into Dubhdara's challenge I will 'play' along:

Test results indicate that I am Libertarian.
Your Personal issues Score is 70%.
Your Economic issues Score is 100%.

You can refer to the graphic below.

Types Of Government
Types Of Government (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

10th Dec, 2004 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Government Types

I am centrist, and that's sort of what I thought I was. I got 60% on each. I have sort of a moderate opinion in everything, so I was not surprised.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2009 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Government Types

"By far the most dangerous foe we have to fight is apathy - indifference from whatever cause, not from a lack of knowledge, but from carelessness, from absorption in other pursuits, from a contempt bred of self satisfaction" : William Osler (Canadian Physician, 1849-1919)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Types Of Government

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,