Mormon Violence - The World Has Come To This - Page 3 of 3

QUOTE (Superme)I was excited because I love - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th Nov, 2006 - 5:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Amazing things, right in Church
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2006 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Violence - The World Has Come To This
A Friend

Mormon Violence - The World Has Come To This - Page 3

It's truly amazing these things go on, not only in the world, but in Christ's church. If some of the members in Trinidad act that way I'm afraid to see how convicts act...(just kidding)
I haven't witnessed or even heard of things like this. When I read the first line of this thread

What are some amazing instances you have seen in Church?

I was excited because I love those "testimony strengthening" stories. Amazing though.

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2006 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

This To Has World - Violence Mormon

QUOTE (Superme)
I was excited because I love those "testimony strengthening" stories. Amazing though.

You forget, you are on the Mature section now, these are the things that happen, but we do not necessarily want to make it for the whole public. There is lots more, but it seems that fortunate for you - your Ward is blessed, I cannot say the same for where I am at the moment.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mormon Violence - The World Has Come To This

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,