Listing Things

Listing Things - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Apr, 2005 - 12:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
According to its' Importance
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2004 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Listing Things

I just love lists of things and I love arranging the entries in order too! For instance if I have a mobile I will list my fast reply numbers according to my favorite friends, so my best friend will be #1 then second best friend #2, etc. How about you?

Sponsored Links:
29th Sep, 2004 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Things Listing

I make lists all the time, particularly at work. It makes me feel as if I've accomplished something when I can "check off" a task from the list. I have new lists every week that keep me on track and I can know if I've been productive and have finished everything -- especially stuff with due dates!!

I also make lists at home for chores or repairs that need doing, lists when I'm packing a bag to go somewhere, grocery lists.

Lists are cool.

IMO
Roz

12th Oct, 2004 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Listing Things UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I am terrible at making and sticking to lists. I perform tasks randomly and use my thought processes the same. I dont do well sticking to a script, I would rather use logical thinking to solve a problem. How I managed to be so good at math is beyone me, because math is a step by step process.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2004 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Listing Things
A Friend

Things Listing

I also am horrible with lists. The only time that I use lists is when I go grocery shopping, and then only because I am so frugal with my money.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2004 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Listing Things
A Friend

Things Listing

I make lists, then I make lists of the lists. But do I follow them? Not really.

I am like rev6death, in that my grocery lists are about the only ones I do follow, and it is because I also need to be thrifty and frugal.

5th Dec, 2004 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Listing Things

QUOTE (malexander @ 12-Oct 04, 6:26 PM)
I am terrible at making and sticking to lists. I perform tasks randomly and use my thought processes the same. I dont do well sticking to a script, I would rather use logical thinking to solve a problem. How I managed to be so good at math is beyone me, because math is a step by step process.

I am the same as you are, Malexander (the math part as well biggrin.gif )

I think I do make lists, though, but in my head, not on paper.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2005 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Listing Things
A Friend

Listing Things

I personally steer clear of lists. They only make me feel bad when I fail to do something on time or when I lose them, also I feel that instead of making a list I could be getting my work done so that I wouldn't need a list.
-Unferth

15th Apr, 2005 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

Listing Things Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I'm sure everyone goes by a list in some manner or another. I myself make a list and end up doing items on the list randomly. I see the list as more of a guideline rather than an order of events that mut be done correctly. I have never in my life done things as they appear, rather done them by importance or relevance.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Listing Things

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,