Pen Pals - Page 2 of 2

I used to like to write, because I loved receiving - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2007 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
A dying form of written communication among friends?
22nd Aug, 2007 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Pen Pals - Page 2

I used to like to write, because I loved receiving replies in the mail. I guess it was one of those things that grew on me after serving a mission in the UK. Therefore I had a number of Pen Pals, but as time gets on and each of you become more enveloped in life you find the need to write dims.

QUOTE (Shanecorp)
How did you pick who you wrote to? Was there pen pal agencies that I never know about?

There are agencies or at least there were ones that used to advertise themselves, but now most of them have gone over to the internet based Email Pal web sites because it is a lot faster and more reliable than lost mail.

Rather off topic, but...
In Communities like this you can use your Rave Thread or Intro Thread as a 'Pan Pal' station or you can start a Blog. If you need a Blog let me know by EMail or via your Rave Thread.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pen Pals

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,