Red Dragon

Red Dragon - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Nov, 2009 - 9:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

5th Oct, 2004 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Red Dragon

Want to see a scary movie? Red Dragon will give you a fright, and not like those dumb horror movies that they show nowadays. Watching it reminded me of some of the crimes that can be found in the online crime library. The story surrounds a psychotic doctor that kills for the passion of it and a cop set on solving gruesome crimes.

Anthony Hopkins .... Dr. Hannibal Lecter
Edward Norton .... Will Graham
Ralph Fiennes .... Francis Dolarhyde

For more info:
https://www.reddragonmovie.com/
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289765/

Rate: 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2004 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Dragon Red

GREAT movie! Anthony Hopkins is soooooo good in this role!. Great story line, very original. Highly recommended it.

7th Mar, 2005 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

Red Dragon Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Finally saw this movie, and was very entertained by it. I have enjoyed all 3 of the Hannibal Lecter movies, and especially liked the way Red Dragon leads into Silence of the Lambs. I thought Ralph Fiennes did a great job with his character, and of course, Hopkins was once again sensational. 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

29th Nov, 2009 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Dragon Red

This is the poster for the movie "Red Dragon" which to date is highly popular in the Hannibal Lecter series.

Red Dragon
Red Dragon (Hover)

29th Nov, 2009 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Dragon Red

This was one of those horror movies that had me jumping out of the couch while holding my pillow. Yep, Red Dragon and Lecter made me squeeze my pillow to death!

> TOPIC: Red Dragon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,