Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 34 of 73

The rescue party is on the move! Three - Page 34 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 26th Sep, 2015 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 73 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (73) »
Closed
  Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad Order All Players are responsible for putting their OWN Character Actions here. The dependency on a Squad Leader is no more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS
A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 34

Specific Action: Seth will use his communicator to see if anyone can here his. "Hello this is Seth can anyone here me?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Specific Action: Gault will use his Chef skill to locate supplementary food stuffs for the group to eat.

24th Sep, 2015 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Specific Action: Uhura will use her comm to find out if there are any update from the base.

24th Sep, 2015 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Not Not Approved ?

Page 34 ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Specific Action: Major checks his comm to see if it is working. He first listens for Uhura's call back and makes a check of his own.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2015 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Specific Action: Artemis is trying to get her mysterious employers to reveal some information.

In Character: : "How are we going to find...Hey! I have an idea..." Artemis grabs the comm, goes to the home screen,speaks into it. "Locate Major." She waits, sighs. "Locate Uhura." She flips to the apps screen, then looks up. "Don't look at me like that. It was worth a try. Maybe the hand computer has something on it. You'd think our employers would be monitoring this frequency.
She clears her throat, "Evil overlords, your loyal minions would like to petition you for a tiny favor. So if you could put down your martini, and pick up the phone, that would be just super, hyper, mega peachy." She puts the comm down, checks her nails, and waits to see if she bursts into flames.
She sighs,"Okay, let's see if we can come up with our next idea."

Out of Character: : I hope I'm doing this right. I had been just posting in the brainstorm thread, because I thought that was what I was supposed to be doing. I'm still figuring this thing out.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2015 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Specific Action: As Gault continues his search, he prays that something looks familiar, because he really hates those meals in a package.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Sep, 2015 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 34

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Specific Action: Uhura will begin to study the layout of the village checking for the weaknesses in the way they defend it and the kind of weapons they have.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2015 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 34

The rescue party is on the move! Three people walking, and Artemis is feeling sorry for herself. So it's kind of like the middle part of Lord of the Rings.

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,