Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 36 of 73

Artemis remains wary, and reverses her grip - Page 36 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 30th Sep, 2015 - 1:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 73 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (73) »
Closed
  Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad Order All Players are responsible for putting their OWN Character Actions here. The dependency on a Squad Leader is no more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 8:10am / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS
A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 36

Out of Character: : I just realized there's a whole other thread I should have been following, so I was missing all the updates from the GM.

In Character: : "Here!" Artemis yells, digging through her backpack for the grooming kit. She pulls out a bar of soap, and tosses it to Gault.
"Spit on it, and rub it on the ant bites! It'll draw out the poison, and mask your scent!"
She then rushes to help Seth, by dragging him away from the ants.Once again, she searches thorough the backpack. "Score!" She exalts, having found a bottle of hand sanitizer. "This stuff is loaded with alcohol. It'll suppress the histamine, and prevent itching. Just rub it on the bites."

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2015 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Major will keep looking for anything unusual about the village that might help later on.

28th Sep, 2015 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Uhura also waits patiently and keeps watch for any change in their dance that might make it look like a 'cook the guests dance'.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 36 ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Out of Character: : I've subscribed to this page:
"Future Earth - Jungle Biowarfare Role-playing Game ", but I can't post or reply on it. I don't know if I should be able to, or if I'm just supposed to be posting actions here, and dialog on the "Brainstorm" Page. I'm still figuring all this stuff out. I'm sorry it's taking so long.

In Character: : Artemis treats Seth's injuries, then goes to confer with Gault.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2015 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Specific Action: Seth will treat his bites and then after a bit of a rest once again start heading to their next destination try to keep a nice but safe pace.

Out of Character: No you can not reply on the updates to the game that is the GM place we just post our actions here.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2015 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Taking her cue from Gault, Artemis takes cover and draws her dagger, listening intently. She looks ahead to where the noise was coming from, but also glances behind to make sure nobody is sneaking up from that direction. She tries to slow her breathing to be as quiet as possible.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2015 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 36

Specific Action: Seth will stop where he is at and take a careful step to the side where he can crouch down and observer what is coming their way.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2015 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 36

Artemis remains wary, and reverses her grip on the dagger so that it lies along her forearm. Because that's the way they did it in that Dune movie, and it looked cool.

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,