Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 37 of 73

Artemis laughs, and puts her hands on her - Page 37 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2015 - 9:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 73 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (73) »
Closed
  Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad Order All Players are responsible for putting their OWN Character Actions here. The dependency on a Squad Leader is no more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2015 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS
A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 37

Certain that Seth and Artemis have sought cover and are indeed remaining silent, Gault quietly takes careful steps to find cover.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2015 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Specific Action: Seth knowing that they are about to be found out will rise up some and cause a stick to break alerting the natives to our presence.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2015 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Artemis sneaks up on the closest native, clasps her left hand over his mouth, presses her dagger to his throat, and whispers in his ear.

"Don't move. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to."

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2015 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 37 ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Keeping his eyes locked on the spider and its every move, Gault pulls a medium size pot from his backpack.

To the natives, "Only Three and this Spider."

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2015 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Specific Action: Seth will tell them that there are three of us here. He will call for Artemis to come out over by them.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2015 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Holding her head high, like the goddess she's named for, Artemis emerges from the brush. Walking with calm dignity, she takes her place alongside her brave companions.
Addressing the native that shouting the questions, she says, "I am Artemis, of Clan McKenzie, daughter of the seventh house. It is an honor to meet you."

Specific Action: I am not surrendering. If the natives try to restrain me, I'll gut them like a trout.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2015 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 37

Gault is ready for the colored spider. He may not have a net, but the pot will have to work.

Having snuck a glance at the warriors' spears, "What is wrong with your spears? Is that algae or moss on your spear heads?"

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2015 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 37

Artemis laughs, and puts her hands on her hips, and says to Gault, "Look how tightly they grip their pointy sticks." She turns her attention to the leader. "Are you truly so frightened of us?"

Specific Action: Artemis is trying to shame the natives into lowering their spears.

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,