Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 38 of 73

Specific Action: With his pack near him, Gault - Page 38 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 5th Oct, 2015 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 73 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42  ...Latest (73) »
Closed
  Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad Order All Players are responsible for putting their OWN Character Actions here. The dependency on a Squad Leader is no more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2015 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS
A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 38

Specific Action: Seth will stand there with hands at his side as he waits for the natives to make their next action.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2015 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Specific Action: Gault has not the means to heals himself. He will follow the native tribals to their Shaman.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2015 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Artemis quietly re-sheaths her dagger, and takes Gault's share of the load. (His backpack and whatever else he's carrying). "Can you walk okay?", she asks him. She does what she can to help him, offering him a steadying hand if he needs one.

Specific Action: Artemis tries to help Gault, in any way she can.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2015 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 38 ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Specific Action: Seth will pick up the extra weight of Gault and carry it while he follows the natives behind the injured Gault as the natives lead us to their village.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 5th Oct, 2015 - 1:57am

5th Oct, 2015 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Major will attempt to use his comm to get into the signals of those who just entered so he can communicate and tell to come sit with them so they can discuss the next move.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2015 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Specific Action: Seth will step outside the hut and wait for Gault to come out. He will acknowledge coms with Major and tell them they will be over after we see to our injured party.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2015 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 38

Artemis bows to the medicine man to show proper respect due to an elder, pats Gault on the shoulder, and leaves the hut. She walks around the hut, looking for an out-of-the way spot that offers a bit of privacy. She drops her backpack. Then she strips off the Greenpeace tee shirt, kicks off her boots, and takes off the khaki pants.

"If I'm going to a party, I'm going to dress for a party." She says to herself. "I just wish I'd worn my get lucky bra."

Digging through her backpack, she finds the mylar thermal blanket. Cutting it using her dagger, she ties a quarter of it around her waist to make a sarong, adjusting it to cover her scar. Then she cuts off two thin strips to make hair ribbons.

She finds a burned out campfire. Rubbing her hands on some leftover charcoal, she darkens her eyes.

Satisfied with her work, she goes off to join the others.

Specific Action: Artemis adapts her wardrobe to observe the local dress code.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2015 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 38

Specific Action: With his pack near him, Gault reaches in and switches on his comms and sets it for out going only, so that none of the chatter will be heard in the hut.

Kneeling before the medicine man, "I am Gault. Thank you for attending to my ignorance. How should I address you?"

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,