Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 56 of 73

Out of Character: The update page where I - Page 56 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 24th Nov, 2015 - 2:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 73 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (73) »
Closed
  Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad Order All Players are responsible for putting their OWN Character Actions here. The dependency on a Squad Leader is no more.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2015 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS
A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 56

Seeing that the tree gel isn't water soluble, she searches for an oil-based solvent. Her first guess it the camp stove. If it's powered by liquid fuel, she'll try using that to clean the gel off her hands.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2015 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet Important
Not Not Approved ?

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Uhura requests one the big lights and listens for the option of what else can be traded.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2015 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Seth will use the edge of his saber to scrape the gel like substance off Artemis's hands if she will allow him to and hold still.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2015 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 56 ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

All his good stuff to trade was confiscated before he got dumped in the Jungle. Gault sits down outside the temple entrance and waits for Uhura and Major to finish their trading.

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2015 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ACTIONS Squad RPG Biowarfare Jungle

Artemis gives up on trying to salvage her stuff, and walks towards the entrance, staying in the shadows, and tries to stay out of trouble.

24th Nov, 2015 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
Major
Mercenary
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Not Not Approved ?

Scifi Rank This is Slasher, over...

Specific Action: Major will offer his hand 4D gaming console for the light and the bio-suit but if he will only do a one for one trade then he will take the light.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2015 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
Uhura
Resarcher
Character
Novice / Confused
Not Not Approved ?

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS - Page 56

Scifi Rank This is Biotech Engineer, over...

Uhura offers her ring for the other light and asks, "How did you get these things?"

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2015 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 56

Out of Character: The update page where I was required to roll, honestly I glossed right over my needed roll. Got lost in the other details before it.

In Character: Gault goes on the defensive, wondering when he became the Future Terri Irwin. On the look out for other animals, Gault carefully moves from one location to another while the bartering is going on.

"Major. Uhura. If you need my cooking set to barter with, that is all I have besides this large backpack." Gault holds up the two different items, before he stows the pots and pans back in the backpack. Then goes back to patrolling for more critters.

> TOPIC: Jungle Biowarfare RPG Squad ACTIONS

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,