Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" RPG Review - Page 3 of 3

Don't whither away with all that work. - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 13th May, 2013 - 2:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 
This Thread is to REVIEW only and is not meant for actual role-play. To participate in this game start here: Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" Rules & Setting
4th Apr, 2013 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" RPG Review - Page 3

KNtoran - yea, you could call it a hiccup. The mid-round post was meant just to let you guys know I was paying attention. Bruconero and I discussed this slightly, and I agreed it was a bad idea. I have your character's action for round 3. Sorry for any confusion, I'm still getting used to the Play By Post system.

JB and Play, I haven't been worried about it because one of my players (Arathriel) is having major internet issues. I do want my players to fill in their fields, but it felt unfair to ask knowing one of my players would have a hard time. I just felt like I should explain why I hadn't said anything about it.

Reconcile Edited: Oinodaemon on 4th Apr, 2013 - 5:25am

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2013 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Review RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

If they are having problems with loading time or using proxy internet with the Full Skin (which they are using now) they can switch to the Mobile Skin since the fields are available there now as per my announcement: Here.

3rd May, 2013 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Oinodaemon, how is your game going?

I notice some of your Players do not use the Character Avatar or fill in their Character stats despite prompts in the system to do so?

I also saw your game Update was 3 days after the last Player's entry. Are you having trouble keeping up?

13th May, 2013 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Review RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Sorry for not responding for so long, JB, I was having internet connection issues. I've been working two jobs, also, one full time and one part time, which has been hard to balance. I've worked out that balance, though, so I'll be more regular again.

13th May, 2013 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Review RPG Darknessquot quotInto Oinodaemons

Don't whither away with all that work. I can understand real life commitments but what about the other part of what I asked:

international QUOTE
I notice some of your Players do not use the Character Avatar or fill in their Character stats despite prompts in the system to do so?

Maybe you can encourage them to do so, especially since they have enough FP to select an Avatar and entering character details is as simple as putting it in their profile.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon's "Into The Darkness" RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,