Burnout 3: Takedown

Burnout 3 Takedown - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 7th May, 2006 - 7:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

For Xbox
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2004 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Burnout 3 takes the hit series even further, now featuring a unique "crash and burn" racing concept and a one-of-a-kind special effects engine that delivers spectacular visuals.
Ref. https://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox/burnout3/

Your review and rating?

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2006 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Takedown Burnout

Apparently I was not as impressed as many other people where. I found a lack of adventure with the game. The graphics are nice and they have done well with detail enhancement but I have seen better in other games also. I rate this a 7 personally. This was definitely not a game that I would choose to keep in my collection.

7th May, 2006 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Burnout 3: Takedown Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I was babysitting last night for a 10 year old boy, who's just got this game, we spent the evening playing it.

Great graphics,easy to get 'hooked' on. I came home a 'loser' laugh.gif total embarrassment, was totally beaten to the finishing line by a junior for the whole evening!

> TOPIC: Burnout 3: Takedown

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,