Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 15 of 60

Out of Character: Careful Felipe its fast - Page 15 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th May, 2013 - 5:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
4th May, 2013 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 15

Specific Action: Waits to see if the address is found out through the scanner.

In Character: All of this is intense for Krusten but she tries to collect her nerves.

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2013 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Actions posted. I think the fire that occurred before was all an distraction so the thugs can have a chance to rob another bank in the city.

4th May, 2013 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

In Character: Assassin silently curses the officers for stopping him but he urges Krusten to go on so she can get more information.

Specific Action: Assassin reluctantly agrees to assist the police hoping that he can go to the bank that was robbed as quick as possible.

4th May, 2013 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Felipe will assist the police on giving them the information they wanted, (only if they asked him to do that).

5th May, 2013 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Krusten acknowledges Assassin and will go to the scene walking normally because if she runs the police might suspect her.

Specific Action: Walk normal to the bank that was robbed.

Post Date: 6th May, 2013 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

Specific Action: The Shifter will still continue to follow the van.

Out of Character: The fact that it is driving normally now could mean that they are not wanting to attract attention.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2013 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 15

Out of Character: I think that's it at least with your eagle ability you can track them right up to their hideout. I just hope the police doesn't give us a hard time I mean we were helping - super hero life can be a bummer. laugh.gif

6th May, 2013 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 15

Out of Character: Careful Felipe its fast approaching the 2 days mark, better get in some actions soon before something goes wrong for us.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,