Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 16 of 60

Out of Character: That eagle ability sure - Page 16 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th May, 2013 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
6th May, 2013 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 16

Out of Character: Actions posted. Sorry about the delay guys today I was recently busy with doing some things and it [took] me a while to finish them all. I am online now I will try to not let this happen again.

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2013 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: It's cool Felipe you got it in time.

In Character: Assassin has his hands folded giving the short answers only.

Specific Action: Assassin gives the police his particulars but does not volunteer any information either. He will then start going to the bank that was robbed.

Post Date: 7th May, 2013 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Specific Action: The Shifter will still follow the van and see where it stops and how many people get out of the van.

Out of Character: I hope that you guys can get some info that will match up with the van that I am following.

7th May, 2013 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Felipe will say some of the information to the police and the particulars and he will try his best to not go too deep on the information, after replying Felipe will go the bank on normal speed.

7th May, 2013 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Krusten continues to the bank. Once she gets there she will wait and observe trying to ask whatever questions she can of officers standing by to find out what happened.

8th May, 2013 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

Out of Character: Actions posted. I hope the police will let Assassin and my character go because if that doesn't happen - trouble.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2013 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 16

In Character: "I don't think we can get much done here. We should probably meet back with Shifter so he can let us know what's going."

Assassin then tries to keep a low profile not liking to be around police too much.

Specific Action: Return to where we last met with Shifter to await his return.

8th May, 2013 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 16

Out of Character: That eagle ability sure does come in handy. I agree we should head back and start heading for that farm house.

Specific Action: Follow Assassin and leave the bank robbery as discreetly as possible.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,