Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 17 of 60

In Character: Felipe says to Krusten, "Yes, - Page 17 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 10th May, 2013 - 6:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
8th May, 2013 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 17

Specific Action: Felipe will follow Assassin to the place where the group have met Shifter before and he will wait there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2013 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: The shifter will fly around for a few more minutes before heading off away from the city. Once he is out of sight from the old house he will turn towards the city and head back to where they met at. Once back in the city he will land on a vacant roof and change back. He will then climb down and head to his car to retrieve his items and head back into the building they were listening to the scanner at.

8th May, 2013 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: Actions posted. I have been thinking, what kind of actions can a character does to raise his or her respectability? So far all of the character's respectability is 50%/

9th May, 2013 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Page 17 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Respectability is changed by the GM I think its according to the deeds we do like if they are on the dark side like Batman or more on the goodie side like Superman. Right now we're all just new so it hasn't moved any particular way yet although I noticed Oliron's own dipped. laugh.gif

10th May, 2013 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Assassin ponders their choices,

"We know where they are... Should we just tell the police or do we take matters into our own hands?"

Assassin thinks about the reward,

"That money will sure come in handy for all of us!"

Out of Character: So what do you think we should do?

10th May, 2013 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

In Character: Felipe ponders about the choices for a while and then after he says to Assassin "I am not sure about this, I think we need more proof if these men are really the robbers. Maybe one of us can listen and spy on them to see what they are really after".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th May, 2013 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 17

In Character: "Spying is a good idea" Says Krusten.

Specific Action: I'm for that. We'll need to go out there and check them out carefully and see where they stash the cash because if its not the same place as where they live then we'll look like fools.

10th May, 2013 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 17

In Character: Felipe says to Krusten, "Yes, but who will do the spying? Maybe Shifter?"

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 10th May, 2013 - 6:31pm

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,