Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 19 of 60

Out of Character: That may happen yet if they - Page 19 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 15th May, 2013 - 6:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
13th May, 2013 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 19

Out of Character: Kntoran dude you are so lucky to have these powers its like you can be anywhere and do anything. Plus your the rich guy, man some have all the luck.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2013 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Actions posted. I wonder if the secondary skill option includes turning to an Eagle or some kind animal because I am saving some FP to get one.

Post Date: 13th May, 2013 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: I did not get these powers from secondary skills I got them when I rolled for my character. I am just dealing with it as best my character can. I did buy a secondary skill and I am thinking of buying another one. I guess I am the rich dude. smile.gif

14th May, 2013 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 19 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Krusten looks above trying to see where Shifter is circling but then she spots the dogs and gets really nervous. She whispers,

"They might be picking up our scent." She gulps while saying that and tries to retreat.

Specific Action: Krusten will back track so the dogs don't get too curious and come looking her way.

14th May, 2013 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Felipe whispers to Krusten "Yes but we should be careful though, they can be good at pick up sounds too".

Specific Action: Follow Krusten doing the same thing she is doing but try to do it quietly so the dogs don't pick up any sound from the group.

Post Date: 15th May, 2013 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Specific Action: The shifter will return back to the predetermined spot to meet with the others. He will turn back to human shape. The shifter thinks that they should try to move behind the barn and see if they can get in there. He believes if we can get into the barn to disable the vehicle that will help in keeping the outlaws from going anywhere too fast. We may have to deal with the dogs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th May, 2013 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 19

Specific Action: Assassin also moves back not wanting to attract any K9 attention.

Out of Character: If they're already sniffing then I doubt us just walking back will get rid of them, we might have to fight them off.

Post Date: 15th May, 2013 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 19

Out of Character: That may happen yet if they pick up our scent. Since they are not barking or running in our direction makes me think they are just out sniffing around. Makes me wish we had a few raw steaks to distract them with.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,