Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 20 of 60

Out of Character: Seems that everyone is in - Page 20 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 16th May, 2013 - 7:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
15th May, 2013 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 20

Out of Character: Actions posted. Play by post, if we have to fight these dogs then that is going to give the men a chance to escape escape during the fight.

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2013 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Or they might come out trying to find out why the dogs are barking and shoot at us! I hope it doesn't come to that.

16th May, 2013 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: This makes it difficult because the dogs are like alarm bells and they have teeth too! Maybe Shifter can distract them by causing a lot of noise on the other side of the barn as a lion. That should scare them too.

Also I think the van is on the outside and not in the barn. All we need to do is let the air out of the tires or puncture them.

I will put my actions when we have a plan.

16th May, 2013 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 20 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: "We should have brought some poisoned meat" Says Krusten as she continues back tracking. She then looks at Shifter to see what he is going to do but adds I can out run them and carry them on a chase, but I don't know if that'll do any good?"

Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: I think I can cause a distraction on the other side of the barn to lead the dogs away from you guys. If you can disable to van while I take care of the dogs that will help a lot.

Out of Character: What do you all think? I like the idea of a distraction if everyone agrees.

16th May, 2013 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

In Character: If you do that I can use my speed to see about getting the air out of the tires but it will be faster if someone has a knife?

Out of Character: I don't have any equipment but good plan for Shifter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2013 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 20

Out of Character: If Shifter transform to a lion and if he roars this will cause the men the attention to know what is going on and if they see us they may run away though. But the next plan might be a good idea.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 16th May, 2013 - 6:41pm

Post Date: 16th May, 2013 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 20

Out of Character: Seems that everyone is in agreement that the distraction is the way to go so I will do that.

In Character: The shifter tells the others to be ready to disable the van as he will attempt to distract the dogs and the thugs that are in the house.

Specific Action: The shifter leaves the woods away from the house and transformed into the eagle. He will fly around away from the house and land behind the barn. He will transform into a lion and move to a point where he is between the barn and the house to get the dogs attention. When the dogs spot him he will run away from the barn and house leading the dogs away from the party.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,