Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 21 of 60

Out of Character: Actions posted. Krusten - Page 21 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 20th May, 2013 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
17th May, 2013 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 21

Specific Action: Krusten will try to get something sharp to slash the tires of the van right after Shifter makes his distraction.

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2013 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Felipe will do the same action as Krusten's one after Shifter's distraction for the dogs.

Out of Character: Play By Post, I will need your actions.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 17th May, 2013 - 6:51pm

18th May, 2013 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: Actions posted. Sorry Play but you took too long to post your character's actions. Good thing I posted the actions on time because the time limit is now 2.0 days ago.

19th May, 2013 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Page 21 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Sorry I'm late and I got a 16 too so I might be done for whatever it is that is going to happen.

Specific Action: Assassin ducks and waits to see when its a good time for him to come closer to the van.

19th May, 2013 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: When Felipe thinks it is safe to move out, Felipe will try to go to Krusten while crouching and when he reaches safely he will find something sharp to puncture the tires of the van to help Krusten.

20th May, 2013 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

In Character: Krusten breathes deeply knowing that was close.

Specific Action: She continues to take out all the tires and then heads back into the woods.

Out of Character: You know we didn't say what we were going to do after slashing the tires.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2013 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 21

Specific Action: The shifter will lead the dogs a good distance away before turning on them and taking them out.

OCC I will take care of the dogs so we will not have to worry about them. You guys should see if you can scout out the property to make sure there is no other vehicles they can use to make an escape.

20th May, 2013 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 21

Out of Character: Actions posted. Krusten and my character should be careful because these men might be suspicious and they may scout around the area to see if there is anyone around their house.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,