Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 22 of 60

Out of Character: So basically we're - Page 22 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 21st May, 2013 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
20th May, 2013 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 22

Out of Character: Mission accomplished but now what? We will have two returning dogs that will cause the men inside to come out with their guns and we don't really have anything to protect ourselves. This really was supposed to be a fact finding mission at first but now we'll have to go it alone. Suggestions?

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2013 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Assassin starts to panic a bit because he knows he does not have any powers against guns.

Out of Character: What plan can we come up with because I can't do much.

Post Date: 21st May, 2013 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Specific Action: The shifter will turn back into an eagle and head back to the woods where we all met up. He will screech as he he rises into the air to let the others know where he is and hope they see him heading to the meeting place. He will land back at the meeting place and wait for the others to join him there.

In Character: IF you have flattened the tires then we can now back out of the woods and get a hold of the authorities. Let them check these guys out and hope that they are not going anywhere now. Unless you guys think of something else to do.

21st May, 2013 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 22 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Ok but two things. We will have to run from here and you would have to go get your car so lots has to happen before we can get away. Plus if they start running they could probably hide in the woods.

Specific Action: Look out to see where Shifter either as a lion or eagle. At the same time backing far from the house.

Post Date: 21st May, 2013 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Yes that is why I figure we meet up back in the woods where we met last time before I took off to distract the dogs away. This way we are not running away and can see if they try anything else?

21st May, 2013 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: Only problem like I said is if they come outside and see their tyres slashed then they will come out armed and probably look to make their escape on foot so we would need to think about how we're going to stop them before it happens rather than after.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2013 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 22

Out of Character: Yes I understand that. Lets see what others will want to do once we are all back together and go from there.

21st May, 2013 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 22

Out of Character: So basically we're saying that we delay the men from leaving? If they run we don't really have a way to do that since they have guns. We could try to keep track of where they go but it might be difficult.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,