Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 23 of 60

Specific Action: Pull out the pistol just - Page 23 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 23rd May, 2013 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 22nd May, 2013 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 23

Out of Character: Krusten the nice thing with you around is your danger sense. You can tell us if we may be in danger before it gets too late I think. Do you guys want me to go get my car and bring it back around. I have a handgun in there and cell phone so we can get the police here.

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2013 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Felipe will stay with the super heroes until they make up their move.

Out of Character: Krusten, I will need your actions now because the GM's time limit now is 1.9, I must post the actions when the time limit is 2.0.

22nd May, 2013 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: Shifter needs to do that, there aren't many other choices. Thanks for the reminder about the danger sense I should actually use it.

Specific Action: Krusten uses her danger sense and then keeps watch at what is happening around the house.

22nd May, 2013 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Actions posted. KNtoran, I don't think calling the police at this time is not a good idea, they will be asking for more evidence to see if these men are really robbers.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2013 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Looks like the bad guys are coming out. IF they have been drinking that is not always good. The nice thing is they will not shoot very straight if they have been drinking. The dogs are down to two so that should make them easier to deal with. We need to know just how many people we are dealing with now.

In Character: The shifter will tell the others to back track away from the house and see if we can get away from the property without being seen. Once we get away we can rethink how we are going to deal with this.

Specific Action: The shifter will move back away from the property towards where he dropped everyone off. Once in the clear he will transform into an eagle and fly back to retrieve his car and bring it back to pick up the others.

23rd May, 2013 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

In Character: Assassin attempts to lay low and stay as far from them as possible while at the same time keeping track of their movements.

"I hope Shifter gets back here quick. We should meet him by the main road."

Specific Action: Pull out katana and ninja stars in case the dogs come nearby.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2013 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 23

Out of Character: You have a Japanese sword? You should have slashed those tires!

Specific Action: Krusten uses her danger sense to see if their group will likely to be in danger. She continues to hide hoping to keep an eye on the men.

23rd May, 2013 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 23

Specific Action: Pull out the pistol just in case the dogs come near the group.

Out of Character: Actions posted, let's see if these men are going to spot our characters.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,