Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 25 of 60

Out of Character: I went back to get the car - Page 25 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 29th May, 2013 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
27th May, 2013 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 25

Out of Character: Hardly likely they'll do that, they're probably looking to avoid the police at all cost. Right now they think a bear killed them.

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2013 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: When Krusten hears the men talking about escaping she becomes worried that we might lose them. She looks at the others,

"Maybe one of us should at least tag them?"

27th May, 2013 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

In Character: Felipe says to Krusten "Hmm, are you sure? We still don't know if these men are really robbers, I don't know about this".

27th May, 2013 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Listening to Krusten causes Assassin to assess the situation differently.

Specific Action: Assassin will try to stay with them, he'll leave broken leaves or markings to show which way he's going. In case of attack he has his weapons ready.

29th May, 2013 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Krusten and Kntoran still need to post actions but time is getting close, hurry up guys before things turn bad for us.

Post Date: 29th May, 2013 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Specific Action: The shifter will pick those not following the thugs up. He will see if they have a second vehicle that they will try to drive away in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th May, 2013 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 25

Out of Character: I doubt you'll be able to do that action, it will take you awhile to get back the car, change and then drive back and probably only a minute passed.

Post Date: 29th May, 2013 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 25

Out of Character: I went back to get the car last time I should be at least heading back to you guys. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,