Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 27 of 60

Out of Character: Actions posted. Sorry that - Page 27 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2013 - 10:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
30th May, 2013 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 27

Out of Character: Actions posted. Assassin have to be careful because these men have guns and if they shoot them that's it, he will be dead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I think the Assassin needs to try and take out a tire or two to keep them from escaping and see if he can take out the other two dogs too. This will keep them around the house where we can figure out what to do with them from there.

31st May, 2013 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: I could take out the dogs but they're strapped so what good will that do? Getting the tires will be hard. I'll need to run up close and then throw stars at it but I don't know if that will do the trick.

Specific Action: Run up close enough to throw stars at the tires and if that doesn't work use my katana.

Post Date: 31st May, 2013 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 27 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Be careful they may have guns if you try running up to the truck or get too close.

31st May, 2013 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Felipe says to the group "That ninja should be careful, there are still men with guns around!".

Specific Action: Continue to stay with the group while watching Assassin, if something bad happens to him Felipe will go straight to him.

1st Jun, 2013 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: There isn't really much I can do. Krusten would not know what is happening with Assassin and she doesn't have any real fighting skills.

Specific Action: Krusten keeps looking out for Shifter. She starts nervously folding and letting go her arms not knowing what to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jun, 2013 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 27

Out of Character: KNtoran, I will need your actions, we don't have much time because the time limit will be 2.0 soon.

2nd Jun, 2013 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 27

Out of Character: Actions posted. Sorry that I have delayed too long to put the actions, I forgot to put it before. I hope JB accepts the actions though.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,