Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 28 of 60

Out of Character: Assassin I hope you have - Page 28 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th Jun, 2013 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2013 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 28

Out of Character: I am still looking to change back and get my car I guess. I am hoping that I am able to be heading back soon. IF I need to I will post a new action so I can get changed and get my car to get back.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2013 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I don't know if its like a good or bad thing but I got a 34.

In Character: Assassin doesn't care much about his own life at this point, he wants to bring these men to justice.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2013 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Specific Action: The shifter will find a place to change so he can get his car and head back to pick up the others.

Out of Character: Hope that helps get me back to you guys to at least pick you up if nothing else.

4th Jun, 2013 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 28 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Krusten turns to Felipe, "I don't know, I feel uncomfortable just waiting here while something could be happening to Assassin. Wait for Shifter, I'm going to see what I can do!"

Specific Action: Krusten uses her super speed to run up to where she hears the dogs barking to see how she can assist Assassin.

4th Jun, 2013 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Felipe says to Krusten "OK, but please be careful".

Specific Action: Remain on the spot where Felipe is right now and keep alert for Shifter.

Out of Character: Play By Post, I will need your actions but I am not sure if JB wants it even though you rolled the dice.

5th Jun, 2013 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: Felipe dude, any reason you like didn't post actions yet? I made my dice roll and already said I was attacking so I don't really need to put an action.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jun, 2013 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 28

Out of Character: Actions posted. Sorry for the delay because before I was doing my schoolwork so I toke a bit long until now, sorry about that.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 5th Jun, 2013 - 7:07pm

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 28

Out of Character: Assassin I hope you have some stars you can throw at them and get out of the way of the bullets that may fly your way. Krusten maybe you can use your super speed to run and punch the guys before they can shoot. That may cause their shots to miss you both. I am on my way and I do have a gun. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,