Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 29 of 60

Out of Character: Actions posted. KNtoran, - Page 29 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th Jun, 2013 - 12:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
6th Jun, 2013 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 29

Out of Character: I could do that but I doubt that would be Krusten's first reaction.

Specific Action: Krusten uses her speed to jump at Assassin pulling him and her to the flat of the ground to avoid the gun fire. She will then run as fast as she can making a loop so Assassin can get away.

In Character: Krusten is shocked by all she is seeing, she makes an immediate gut reaction.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Do not forget you danger sense to see if they are going to try and release the dogs or continue to try to shoot at you two.

6th Jun, 2013 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: Well we could see that if they're doing it and we're already in loads of danger so not sure how that would work.

6th Jun, 2013 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 29 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Felipe is worried about wondering what is going on with Krusten and Assassin, he says to himself with frustration "Come on, come on, what is taking Shifter so long?".

Specific Action: Continue to stay at the same spot while being alert for Shifter and the men that could be nearby for Felipe.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 6th Jun, 2013 - 6:25pm

7th Jun, 2013 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Assassin jumps to the ground to take cover but if he has chance he will try to retreat since all he wanted to do was slow them down.

7th Jun, 2013 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

Out of Character: KNtoran I will need your actions so I can put the group's actions on the leader board on time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2013 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 29

Out of Character: I hope that while I am jumping to get you down and you going down already doesn't cause us to get hurt instead.

8th Jun, 2013 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 29

Out of Character: Actions posted. KNtoran, sorry but I have to put the actions because you took too long to put your character's actions.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,