Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 30 of 60

Out of Character: Them running from their - Page 30 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 10th Jun, 2013 - 8:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
9th Jun, 2013 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 30

Out of Character: I wonder why Shifter is taking so long to reach...

Specific Action: Felipe decides to see if he has the phone number for Shifter on his PDA phone, if he does have it, he will call Shifter and tell him how far he is from the group now and if Felipe doesn't have the number he will just continue to wait for Shifter.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2013 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Made my rolls and I got low numbers so I think I'm successful but let's see.

In Character: Krusten's hear beats with all that is going on. Once Assassin is OK shw will go with her plan from before.

Specific Action: Sent in rolls will put an action next round based on the result.

9th Jun, 2013 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: Got 58/36 but I'm unsure if that is good or not.

In Character: Assassin dives to the ground hoping to save his body from being riddle with bullet holes.

Specific Action: If Assassin avoids the bullets he will try to escape to safety.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Page 30 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I am trying to get back to help. I hope to be there very soon but a lot of these actions are going a lot quicker than my car.

Specific Action: Still heading back to the pick up point.

10th Jun, 2013 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Well I think you did park far away plus its not like you're moving at the speed of light. You'll get here soon enough but are you going to call the cops on the way?

We really need to get some kind of intercom set.

10th Jun, 2013 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: Actions posted. Let's see if Krusten and Assassin can escape this situation because there is a slight chance for that to happen.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2013 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 30

Out of Character: No I am not going to try and call the police yet because I am driving I would not want to set a bad example for anyone who may see me driving. Besides we do not know if these are the correct people We are going on a hunch I had.

10th Jun, 2013 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 30

Out of Character: Them running from their own house is a good clue that they're most likely the bad guys! Plus they shot at us, or shooting at us, another crime!

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,