Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 4 of 60

Out of Character: Cool, you'll just - Page 4 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 5th Apr, 2013 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
3rd Apr, 2013 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 4

Out of Character: We can vote on it and make it firm. I vote we start now. The way I see it if anyone wants to join in they can find us here, plus I think its like lots easier to get into one of these games than it is with JB's other games.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2013 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Well I vote for anyone but me right now. I will be here daily to make sure this game has any action I may need to do.

3rd Apr, 2013 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: laugh.gif You vote for anyone? We're not talking about a leader, this vote is if we start now or wait for more players.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2013 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Well I am already aboard with getting started I was just getting a bit farther ahead. I try to plan two or three steps ahead and hope it goes that way.

3rd Apr, 2013 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I'm all for starting now. Like Play said whomever wants to join in can do so at their own speed, no sense we all wait for the unknown player out there who is still trying to make up his / her mind.

5th Apr, 2013 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: We haven't gotten Felipe's vote yet but he's already outnumbered. Next step, who will be the leader? Kntoran already stepped out so its down to the three of us. Felipe do you think you can like handle being leader? You just have to make sure you get our actions in the leader thread when its time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2013 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 4

Out of Character: I think I can handle being the leader, all I need to do is only copy the specific actions of the group to the leader thread. If I become leader I will try to not delay with the actions. But this is only you and the others choice.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 5th Apr, 2013 - 3:19pm

5th Apr, 2013 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 4

Out of Character: Cool, you'll just have to make sure you get everyone doing it within 2 days otherwise JB like moves the game without us and usually its not good for us. Probably you'll need to make sure we also use the "Specific Action:" so you don't mix up what we want to do from our in character stuff.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (60) »

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,