Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 32 of 60

In Character: "Careful with that thing" - Page 32 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 14th Jun, 2013 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
13th Jun, 2013 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 32

Out of Character: Bring them back how? They have guns and you're the only one with a gun. Their guns are way bigger too. Shouldn't we be calling the police by now, I think its obvious that these dudes are the robbers.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2013 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: If that was the case then how what we are going to say to the police? They will say why all of us are spying on people and they might be suspicious because of us for that.

14th Jun, 2013 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: You know we could leave now and call the police that way they can get the general vicinity of the men and we would have solved the case.

Specific Action: Krusten keeps track of the men while trying not to get shot.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2013 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Page 32 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I think that Felipe has it right. Until we get solid proof that these guys are the robbers we can be seen as just harassing some land owners. I am sure they will say there were innocent and that we were harassing them to the point that they fled out of fear. We need to figure out a way to get them back to the house so that we can call the authorities with proof that they robbed the banks.

14th Jun, 2013 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: A bit late to get them back from the house after all we did to scare them from it. If those sacks are the loot then that is all the proof we need no matter where they are.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2013 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: That is true Krusten but we need to capture them first.

Specific Action: After learning where the thugs have taken off to the shifter will advise the Assassin and Felipe to continue to follow after Krusten. The shifter will hand Felipe the hand gun and he will turn into a eagle to see if he can get ahead of the thugs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2013 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 32

Specific Action: Take Shifter's gun and Felipe will follow Krusten while holding the two pistols (One owned by Felipe and the other is Shifter's gun) to make sure somebody attacked him, Felipe will take caution while doing this action.

Out of Character: PlayByPost, I will need your action.

14th Jun, 2013 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 32

In Character: "Careful with that thing" Says Assassin watching Felipe holding that gun.

"I'm going ahead."

Specific Action: Assassin sees if he can catch up with Krusten.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,