Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 33 of 60

Out of Character: Actually dude, we can make - Page 33 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 17th Jun, 2013 - 2:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
15th Jun, 2013 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 33

Out of Character: Actions posted everyone.

In Character: Felipe says to Assassin "Don't worry I will be careful".

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2013 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Felipe looks at the men for a while and he then turns to the group and says "Well, what should we do now? Should we continue spying on them or we will catch them from behind?".

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2013 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: I think the three of you should catch up to them or otherwise get them to move away from the highway if possible. We do not need to see them carjacking someone.

16th Jun, 2013 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 33 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: We're talking an open field now... They can get a good shot at us and if we fire on them we're going to be looking like criminals. I really feel this is the time for a phone call to the police.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2013 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I am wondering what we can do right now that will NOT make us look like criminals. If we fire upon them yes we look like criminals IF we call the police they are going to tell the police that we attacked them on their property thus we look like criminals that way too. Either way we are not going to look good. Do you want us to call the police still I can go get my car and meet you all on the highway they are heading towards. OR do we want to head back to search out the place they were to see what evidence we can get and then call the police?

17th Jun, 2013 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
I am wondering what we can do right now that will NOT make us look like criminals.

Call the police? We can't get the reward if we pretend to do all of this on our own. So yeah, call them and let's get to your car and out of here.

Specific Action: Stay where he is at so he doesn't get shot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2013 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 33

Specific Action: The shifter will fly back to his car and change back the human form. He will find an address to the house and call the police to the house. The shifter will also alert the police to the men running towards the highway with the possible bank loot. While waiting for the police the shifter will do a quick search of the house and both vehicles for evidence against these thugs.

17th Jun, 2013 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 33

Out of Character: Actually dude, we can make the call and you should still keep tail of them, makes like loads better sense than you doing everything?

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,