Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 34 of 60

Specific Action: Felipe will Follow Krusten - Page 34 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th Jun, 2013 - 6:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2013 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 34

Out of Character: Are you guys going to come back to the house to do the search for evidence is so I can keep a watch on them. But I will need someone else to be able to communicate with the police if they get picked up by or car jack someone. It is up to you guys. I am highly mobile.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2013 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Stay with Assassin while holding the two guns, Felipe will try to keep alert for anything.

Out of Character: Krusten, I will need your actions now because the countdown is going to be 2.0 very soon.

17th Jun, 2013 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: Actions posted. Sorry Krusten but I have to put the actions because the time is up and you didn't put your actions before that.

18th Jun, 2013 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 34 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: That's OK Felipe I got sort of side tracked and thought I put my actions already. It does not matter anyway because we were just standing there. Somehow I think we could have done something differently. If I were back in time I would of suggested that at least I should keep following the men to see where they are going.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2013 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I see that they have disappeared for now but the police have been alerted. I guess my search of the vehicles did not turn up anything. They mush have taken everything or hidden it rather well.

18th Jun, 2013 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: I wonder if you got to the vehicles yet because JB does not say you searched them, only that you searched the house and then you heard the cops.

Specific Action: Krusten tell the others she is going back to the men's house - she then uses her super speed to get back there and help Shifter in the search.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2013 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 34

In Character: Assassin shakes his head acknowledging what Krusten said. He then starts walking back to the house as well.

Specific Action: Return to the house.

Out of Character: Is it that we are waiting for the police to come and question us? I thought we were going to leave before that?

18th Jun, 2013 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 34

Specific Action: Felipe will Follow Krusten and Assassin to the house while taking caution of the surroundings.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,