Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 35 of 60

Out of Character: Al I am worried about is - Page 35 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 21st Jun, 2013 - 1:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2013 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 35

Out of Character: I can stay here and talk to the police if you guys do not want to do that. I would say we all tell the police what we saw and hopefully they find them along the highway and pick them up. We all may want to search around the property to see what we find.

Specific Action: The shifter will continue to search outside starting with both vehicles to see what evidence they can find.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2013 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Actions posted. I hope the police is able to spot the men because there is chance that they will be successful of escaping.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2013 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: That is a risk that we will have to take. I am hoping that we can find some clues as to who they are at the house or in one of the vehicles.

19th Jun, 2013 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 35 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Probably we could find some clues but not with such little time left, perhaps you should of done the searching and then called the police.

20th Jun, 2013 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Assassin doesn't like the idea of encountering the police twice in one day. His darker nature causes him to look for the shadows and not to be in the spotlight. He looks at the others, "I think I should leave from here and catch up with you all, I don't know that this will turn out good."

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2013 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Character: The shifter tells the assassin to go and watch for the thugs in case they try to circle around and come back to the house. Lightspeed can do some of that too if she does not want to be seen much. I am glad we now have some evidence that links these guys to the bank robberies.

Specific Action: The shifter will wait for the police to arrive. He will ask for his gun back from Felipe in case the bank robbers circle back.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2013 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 35

Out of Character: They're probably long gone by now but I'll run back and see if I can know where they went. Even if I found them there is no way for me to tell you I did.

Specific Action: Krusten uses her super speed to go back to where she last saw the men disappear. She will see if she can tag them again.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2013 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 35

Out of Character: Al I am worried about is that we do not have them sneaking up on us. The fact that they did not see anyone chasing them means that they could have turned around to circle back.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,