Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 36 of 60

Out of Character: Looks like Felipe missed - Page 36 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Jun, 2013 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
21st Jun, 2013 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 36

In Character: Felipe says to the group "I shouldn't look around at this time, not with the police around, I will see you guys later".

Specific Action: Since Felipe doesn't want the police to see him he will go in super speed on where Krusten is to see if she needs help and to continue to spy on the fleeing men.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2013 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Actions posted. Sorry Play By Post but you didn't put your actions and the countdown is 2 days now so I posted the actions. I also added something to my specific action so my character can give Shifter's gun back.'

In Character: Felipe says to Shifter while giving his pistol before he leaves "Here is your gun Shifter, bye now", and Felipe goes off.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 22nd Jun, 2013 - 7:01pm

23rd Jun, 2013 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Krusten will try to get to the highway to find out from someone what happened so she can know where the men are located.

23rd Jun, 2013 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 36 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Krusten is that your in character sentence or that is an specific action?

Specific Action: Felipe will investigate where did the men went since Felipe cannot see what Krusten sees. He will look for footprints and other clues to see where the men have went.

23rd Jun, 2013 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Sorry to miss out my action. Sometimes I post just in character stuff first to see what the group decides but then I don't get back in time for actions. Anyway I made my roll, I don't know if it is good or not but we'll see.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2013 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

Specific Action: The shifter will stand there as the police cars arrive. As the police get out of their vehicles the shifter will stand with his hands empty out away from his sides. HE will tell the officer that he is the one who called them about the bank robbery suspects. He will tell the officers that the robbers were last seen running through the woods towards the highway and point in the direction they went. He will also point out the two vehicles and the masks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jun, 2013 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 36

Out of Character: Sorry but my last post was also supposed to be my action, I don't know how I forgot that. rolleyes.gif

25th Jun, 2013 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 36

Out of Character: Looks like Felipe missed this one and I could not make my mistake because I didn't post my actions yet so I goofed too.

In Character: Assassin does nothing to cause a scene.

Specific Action: Assassin complies with the police fully.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,