Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 37 of 60

Specific Action: Felipe will tell the police - Page 37 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Jun, 2013 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2013 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 37

Specific Action: The Shifter complies with the police and tells them that he is the one who called them.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2013 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Sorry about this I wasn't able to go to the forum until the afternoon because of my schoolwork and it looks like I reached late to post the actions, sorry about that.

Specific Action: Felipe will comply with the police.

26th Jun, 2013 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Specific Action: Krusten wonders if the police thinks she did something wrong. She goes back to the house at normal speed and does as the police say not wanting to cause any trouble.

26th Jun, 2013 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 37 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Actions posted. I think the police think that we are the robbers but I don't know how the situation will turn out.

27th Jun, 2013 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: That's like normal police procedure because the robbers are armed and dangerous but I don't know we'll come off in this as heroes or villains.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2013 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Specific Action: The shifter will tell the officers that they followed a van speeding from the scene of the last bank robbery to this location. After we checked out the area we disabled the vehicles and then the suspects opened fire on a couple of us but missed. The suspects then fled towards the highway. I called the police to let you all know what happened here so that you could apprehend these subjects. I believe that this gentleman here (Indicates assassin) can give you a description of the suspects as he was one who got shot at.

Out of Character: I am not going to tell them everything we did smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jun, 2013 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 37

Specific Action: Assassin explains that they were hoping to get the reward for the bank robbers and after catching them driving away fast from the scene of the crime they decided to follow.

Out of Character: I hope they buy into all of this.

27th Jun, 2013 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 37

Specific Action: Felipe will tell the police that he has been with the group only for the purpose on getting the reward if we catch the robbers.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,