Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 39 of 60

Out of Character: We never did meet at my - Page 39 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
2nd Jul, 2013 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 39

Out of Character: Sorry Krusten but I will have to post the actions now because I won't be online until tomorrow afternoon so I am posting the actions now, sorry about that it is best to do that more than the whole group to get a penalty tomorrow.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 2nd Jul, 2013 - 12:05am

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2013 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Sorry I missed that again, I need to kick myself in the butt. I think I kind of stagnated because there aren't many actions we can do at the moment.

2nd Jul, 2013 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: Oh oh, because the police found the dead dog, this spells trouble for our characters because they might suspect that one of us the killer of it.

2nd Jul, 2013 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 39 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Nah we already gave them a story to cover that. If they wanted us to give an answer I would have said some bear did that just like the men said. We need to get some rest and then meet back to see how we can solve this.

In Character: "I'm tired, we can meet back at Shifter's place tomorrow?

Specific Action: Assassin goes to his home, eats something and sleeps. Next day he will meet back at Shifter's.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: The Shifter agrees that we should get some rest and meet back at that coffee shop that we all met at before where we can once again see what we can come up with I have a feeling that we over looked something that can be a clue. The Shifter heads home to get some sleep and food.

3rd Jul, 2013 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Out of Character: Felipe please make sure you put we meet at coffee shop instead of Shifters for me, looks like I wasn't invited. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2013 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 39

Out of Character: Good one Assassin.

Specific Action: Krusten agrees with all to meet back at the coffee shop. Then discuss when to go back to the house. She also checks the news to see if anything is being reported about yesterday.

In Character: She agrees that there may be more clues at the house but wonders about entering there again only to be caught by the police.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 39

Out of Character: We never did meet at my place so if we were going to meet there you all would not know where to go. *smile* Just trying to helpful nothing against any of you.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,