Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 40 of 60

Out of Character: That last action really - Page 40 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th Jul, 2013 - 7:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
3rd Jul, 2013 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 40

Specific Action: Felipe will agree with the group and he will head to his home, he will eat and drink something and then he will go to sleep until the next morning. When that happens he will go to the coffee shop.

Out of Character: Actions posted. Play By Post, I changed your specific action just a bit, so I changed the last sentence to change locations to where your character is actually going, is that good?

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2013 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: "Alright, so we're all here, now what? What are we going to do with this mess? It's likely that they skipped town so how are we going to find them?"

Out of Character: The police are on this too so they probably are on to all logical leads already.

5th Jul, 2013 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

In Character: Felipe says to Assassin "Well, Assassin, we can continue on checking on the men but at the same time the police doesn't want that now, and if we insist on helping them then that is going to be big trouble for all of us".

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2013 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Page 40 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: The shifter sits at the coffee shop as he ponders what our next step should be. Those of you that went to that fire did you see anyone running off? Were you able to catch them or see what kind of vehicle they got into? We need to head back out to that farm house and see if they returned there possibly. I think there is more that we may have missed.

Out of Character: I just want to go over everything again as I feel we may have missed a clue.

5th Jul, 2013 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Continue discussing a plan with others.

Out of Character: I put this as an action just so there aren't any penalties.

I don't think we saw who started the fire because they ran away already when we got there.

6th Jul, 2013 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

Specific Action: Felipe will just continue to chat with the group to figure out another plan.

Out of Character: Krusten, I will need your actions now before the time limit is up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jul, 2013 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 40

Out of Character: Actions posted. Sorry Krusten but you took too long to post your actions, let's see what happens next.

6th Jul, 2013 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 40

Out of Character: That last action really didn't lead to much. What is the actual plan? The only thing we have is to go back to the house and see if we can find something the police didn't.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,