Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 5 of 60

Specific Action: Felipe will try to find a - Page 5 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Apr, 2013 - 11:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
5th Apr, 2013 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 5

Out of Character: Fine Play by Post, then just let me know when you and the group are all ready to start the game because I am ready. But don't you all need to vote to see if they want me as leader?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 5th Apr, 2013 - 3:41pm

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2013 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Cool dude, we need the others to give their approval first and then we need to put our first move for the story then you can like get up our actions.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I am fine with Felipe as the party leader if that is what everyone wishes. I will post my actions once we all are ready to start.

7th Apr, 2013 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Page 5 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I second Felipe, just don't miss any actions okay? So we ready to start now? Our actions should be towards getting info about the robberies, when they occurred, how many men, etc. We can probably start with the newspapers via the internet.

7th Apr, 2013 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: That is a good idea, but who is going to start first? Where exactly we should start? In one of the cafes that provides the internet?

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2013 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Specific Action: The shifter will find a cafe that has internet access and open up his computer and do a search on the recent robberies and see what information he can come up. Specifically looking for how many are involved, how are they getting in and out, what if any vehicles are they using.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Apr, 2013 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 5

Specific Action: Assassin calls up everyone by email and asks if they can meet about the recent spate of robberies. He asks if a local park is good. He asks them to search out what they can find out before coming so they have info to plan with.

7th Apr, 2013 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 5

Specific Action: Felipe will try to find a public library that has computers and internet access and if he does, he will use one of the computers to search information about the robberies, he will try to find all the details that might be important.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (60) »

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,