Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 41 of 60

In Character:. The Shifter will tell every - Page 41 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th Jul, 2013 - 11:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
6th Jul, 2013 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 41

Out of Character: Oh no! I don't know if this is good or not but I got 71! I agree that we should probably try to search the home better since the police could have missed something in their hustle to try and get the robbers when they escaped.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2013 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Krusten I am not sure about what the respectably roll is based on your character's stats, it could be based on your intelligence or your charisma, I don't know but we will see what is the answer in JB's next update.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2013 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: We need to head back out there and see if the police are still there or not to see if we can do a better search. We need to look into the two vehicles to see who they are registered to that may be a big clue. If the police are still at the place we will need to figure something else out.

Specific Action: The shifter will agree that we need to get back to the farm. We need to look for more clues. The shifter will head out to his car and after everyone is in drive back to the farm.

7th Jul, 2013 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 41 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Krusten agrees that visiting the home of the robbers is the only way to find out where they might be heading, so she goes with the rest.

8th Jul, 2013 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Assassin nods in agreement not being able to come up with a better plan himself.

Specific Action: Go with everyone to robbers house and search it from top to bottom.

8th Jul, 2013 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Specific Action: Felipe agrees with the group and he goes to Shifter's car and he waits until the group reaches to the farm, when that happens, Felipe will go to the house and check the entire place while taking high caution.

Out of Character: Actions posted everybody.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2013 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 41

In Character: Felipe says to the others "Oh no, the police have taken over this place, we shouldn't go in there, it is too risky".

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2013 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 41

In Character:. The Shifter will tell every one to spread out and see what they can find. If we need to remove [some] tape then we should. I would be surprised if we find anything but you never know. After a good search of this place maybe a trip down to the police impound lot will be our next goal. Maybe see if the police scanner is saying anything.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,