Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 44 of 60

Out of Character: We really only have a couple - Page 44 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th Jul, 2013 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
15th Jul, 2013 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 44

Out of Character: Actions posted. Let's see what this door leads to, probably the secret hiding place of the robbers.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2013 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: We just have to be careful to make sure that they do not have guard dogs down there or some other trap.

17th Jul, 2013 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

In Character: 'We're rich!" Says Assassin knowing that the money will never be his.

Out of Character: they'll probably be back for this money.

Specific Action: tell the others about the find and then suggest that we remove it in one bag.

17th Jul, 2013 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Page 44 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: "Not rich but more in trouble I think?"

Out of Character: We either wait to see if the robbers come back or call the police, but then they'll want to know why we're back at the property again.

Specific Action: Help Assassin gather the money, close the trap door and try to make it look how it was and then talk about the next move.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2013 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: The Shifter will join up with the rest of the group.

In Character: I think we should leave the money there and wait [to] see if they come back to get this money. We can set up a trap to capture them.

Out of Character: I do not think we should alert the police until we capture these men. The fact that all this money was left here is a good indication that they will be back. I say we spread out and see if we can find items here to set a trap with. I can hide my car so they do not suspect we have been here.

17th Jul, 2013 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: The only thing is how long can we wait for them to reappear, it might be days or weeks?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jul, 2013 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 44

Specific Action: Felipe will help Assassin while looking around hoping he doesn't see the police around otherwise they may think the group is the robbers if they see them.

Out of Character: Actions posted. I think we should inform the police about the money but at the same time that is risky because they may arrest us for that.

18th Jul, 2013 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 44

Out of Character: We really only have a couple of choices:

1. Return the money to the cops
2. Hang out and see if they come after it

We could also put the word out on the street that we have the money and see if they will come after us for it?

Specific Action: Deliberate with the group for the next action.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,