Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 45 of 60

Out of Character: Good idea hiding in where - Page 45 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2013 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
18th Jul, 2013 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 45

Out of Character: I say we return the money to the cops, but at the same time this might be risky because they don't want us to help them with finding the robbers and the stolen money.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2013 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Placing word on the street is a good idea but could be very dangerous. I like the idea of waiting to see if they come back BUT then that means we also risk the police coming back and finding us.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2013 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: Placing word on the streets that we have the money may attract attention we do not want. I think we should camp out and watch for them to come back. It may be a few days but they will want that money. We just need to be patient. We need to scope out the barn and the house to see where the best and closest place to hold up in relationship to the trap door.

Specific Action: The shifter will move his car so it is out of sight from the road and camouflage it in the woods where he can get to it if needs be.

19th Jul, 2013 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Page 45 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Assassin agrees to wait til the robbers come back for the money. He will use his vision at night to see if they come.

Out of Character: We may need to look at setting up some trip traps and stuff because we'll get real bored waiting for them.

20th Jul, 2013 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Felipe will agree with the others and he will wait until robbers come back for the money they want.

Out of Character: Actions posted.

21st Jul, 2013 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

In Character: This can get boring real fast if they don't come back soon. Where should we wait without being seen?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2013 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 45

In Character: I agree but what do we do other than wait?

Out of Character: Don't forget I have night vision so I can be the lookout if you guys hear anything. I could also hide in the place we found the money, I don't need air so it works good. My character is actually starting to be worthwhile here.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2013 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 45

Out of Character: Good idea hiding in where the stash is a good place assassin for you. The rest of us can hide in the barn and watch the spot from there. I would say hide up in the hay loft where we can rest comfortably and move hay around to keep us from being seen.

Specific Action: The shifter heads into the barn and up into the hay loft where he moves hay around to make a place to keep watch on the hidden pit with out being seen from people looking about.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,