Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 46 of 60

Specific Action: Felipe will try to help Assassin - Page 46 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Jul, 2013 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
23rd Jul, 2013 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 46

Specific Action: Felipe will help Shifter if he needs help with anything, when he reaches to the farm Felipe will keep his gun ready in case of any attack.

Out of Character: Actions posted, sorry Play By Post and Krusten but you took too long to put your actions.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2013 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Sorry, I don't know how I missed my action again. I think in waiting to make a decision I forget that I didn't put my Specific Action:

I got under my speed in any case so no worries there. As far as actions...

Specific Action: Krusten will go to the barn and search it while waiting for something to happen.

24th Jul, 2013 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: I hate when I miss my action specially when I outlined it! I got a 70 also which is higher than my speed!

Specific Action: Assassin will attempt to hide in the trap room since he does not need light or air.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2013 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Page 46 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Hope that something does not happen at night but I have a feeling that is when they will try to get the cash. Maybe we can put some type of noise making think on the door so we know it has been opened.

24th Jul, 2013 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Felipe will keep watching around just in case if the robbers come back to the barn.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2013 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Specific Action: The shifter will keep watch and try to listen for any sound at night to see if the bad guys decide to try and retrieve their goods.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2013 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 46

Out of Character: Actions posted, let's see what happens to Assassin and Krusten because whatever is going to happen doesn't seem good.

27th Jul, 2013 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 46

Specific Action: Felipe will try to help Assassin by trying to open the jaw trap with his hands but if that doesn't work, he will try some-other tool he can find to open the trap open as fast as he can before it can cause any more damage to Assassin.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,