Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 49 of 60

The Shifter rolled a 100 faced dice 1 times - Page 49 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Aug, 2013 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
3rd Aug, 2013 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 49

In Character: Assassin is kind of angry, his foot is sore, he is cold and hungry plus they have all the money and choose to sit here. For a few seconds he dreams about being a villain.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2013 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Felipe will try to bear the hunger as long as he can while he waits if there is someone around outside.

Out of Character: Actions posted. Sorry KNtoran but you took too long to put your actions.

4th Aug, 2013 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Specific Action: Assassin will hold his position.

In Character: "Are you serious? Now?" Assassin shakes his head in disbelief but at the same he knows they should have planned better and brought food with them.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2013 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Page 49 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: The shifter will drive to a local fast food restaurant and get some food for everyone. HE will then drive over to a super market and get more supplies that will give them some food for a week. He will put all of the purchases on his credit card. After making the purchases he will drive back to the farm and hope that nothing went wrong while he was away.

6th Aug, 2013 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: But if you're going to do that much shopping you'll be gone even longer and it will be just Krusten and my character there alone.

6th Aug, 2013 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: Oh no! Looks like I forgot to add in my action and Felipe forgot to put in our actions so now you guys won't have to worry about food again. To make it worst I got above my speed! I got a 78!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2013 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 49

Out of Character: Shoot, before I was waiting for Krusten to put her actions for few hours but it looks like I forget this time, sorry about that. Anyway, I rolled the dice and I obtained an 35 so it looks like I am safe, for now.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2013 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 49

The Shifter rolled a 100 faced dice 1 times because roll for speed and obtained 94. That is above my speed so I am not shopping very fast I guess.

Hope I get back there soon.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,