Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 6 of 60

Out of Character: What does one cost? We should - Page 6 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 10th Apr, 2013 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
8th Apr, 2013 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 6

In Character: When Krusten gets Assassin's message she meets up with him and the rest of the group to research the details of all the robberies.

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2013 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Krusten is this your specific action? Because I will have to post it in the leader thread within two days, I think tomorrow is the last day.

8th Apr, 2013 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: Oh yes, sorry I should have added that.

Specific Action:: Krusten meets up with the others to check the internet for more information.

9th Apr, 2013 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Page 6 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out Of Character: Actions posted, I hope we all don't mess up like last time on the previous scenario.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 9th Apr, 2013 - 12:07am

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2013 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Looks to me that they are using a police scanner to know when the police are the most busy and farthest away to hit the bank of their choice. We need to get a scanner to listen to the police and see if there is a pattern that may indicate the robbers may be purposely calling in some crimes to get the police out of the area.

10th Apr, 2013 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Out of Character: I don't see it in the list of things to buy, are they even legal to buy? How will we get one? One question I have is what kind of banks they hit, big ones or small one, this could help us know the kind of security they're willing to tackle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2013 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 6

Out of Character: Yeah that will be a good question the bank sizes. I know that police scanners are legal many people use them. That is how news agencies know something is happening to get a crew to the scene as soon as possible. I think we should take a closer look at he banks that were hit and see if they are in the same area. That would make the search area a lot smaller.

10th Apr, 2013 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 6

Out of Character: What does one cost? We should like ask JB to add it to the equipment list because Batman and other super heroes use them so why not us.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,